Last Updated: Sep 27, 2019 02:07PM PDT

You must be currently enrolled in a Student, Resident, or Fellow program. Proof of status in a program must be provided with your request. Proof of status include:
Student/Resident ID that has an expiration date. If your Student/Resident ID does not have an expiration date on it, you may send it along with a copy of your transcript or letter of acceptance from your educational institution or Resident program.
A dated letter from your institution on letterhead, signed by your Program Director or Faculty Advisor, showing that you are currently enrolled as a student, employed as a resident, or have a fellowship.
To register as a Non-member Student, Resident, or Fellow:
Step One: Login to the registration website and complete your registration but do not submit a payment.

Step Two: Send us a message through the ACR DDC/PDC registration Support Center stating for which non-member category you are applying (i.e., student, resident or fellow), and attach your proof of status. If approved, your existing registration will be modified to the requested status.  If not approved, you will receive a reply to your request stating you are not approved.