Last Updated: Sep 11, 2019 04:13PM PDTGeneral Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Consent Form
By providing consent you are allowing Convention Management Resources, Inc. (CMR) to process your personal data. CMR will use your personal data for the below purposes.
- Email marketing regarding important information related to event registration.
- Reporting for event organizer.
- Personal data which will appear on your event badge that will be worn onsite at the event.
CMR will retain and store your data through GDPR compliant secure protection means for 3 months (or the closest business day within 3 months) after the final day of the event onsite.
As the “data subject”, you have the right to the below.
- Request information on how your personal data was processed and for what purpose.
- Request for a copy of your personal data in a usable format.
- Request for your personal data to be erased or deleted from CMR’s system at any time.
- Request for your personal data to be corrected if found to be incorrect.
- Request for your personal data to be completed if found to be incomplete.
- Request for the processing of your personal data to be restricted, stopped at any time.
Additionally, as the “data subject” you have the right to the below.
- Withdraw consent in allowing Convention Management Resources, Inc. (CMR) to process your personal data.
- File a complaint with your supervising authority of your country within the European Union.
CMR will only process your data additionally beyond this point if you choose to make changes to or cancel your registration.
If you are registering on behalf of another individual, and proceed in confirming consent you are explicitly consenting on their behalf to the processing of their personal data.
By not providing consent for Convention Management Resources, Inc. (CMR) to process your personal data you are forgoing your right to register for this event.